Tuesday 3 November 2009

There is no escape.



Oh well, hey, look who it is! It's our favourite sadomasochist Percy Grainger!
For those of you not "in the know" with the "interior decoration" of "the con" at "Melbourne Uni"... """"""""""""... there is a large portrait of said Mr Grainger hanging at the end of the hallway past the Tallis Wing. Every time I walk towards it, a little bit of me dies.
Kind of like that year we had to play "Lord Melbourne" in band... in highschool... personal opinion, is all.

6 comments:

  1. phamtastic will be pissed you posted "Sexy Sexy Grainger" before her.

    You've gotta admit though - he's creepy and everything, but there's SOMETHING THERE.

    mad geniui are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SORRY PHAMTASTIC!
    I agree, there is a little something there. But I just can't forget that his bedroom was made entirely of mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or that he had a VERY interesting relationship with his mother...

    ReplyDelete
  4. or that he slept naked with the windows open in the middle of winter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. or that he has a collection of blood stained shorts...
    I am SO looking forward to his museum opening up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I am so dissapointed.

    But I'm sorry.

    He's sexy.

    Sexy sexy sexy Grainger.

    ReplyDelete