Sunday 15 November 2009

Esa Pekka Salonen




Esa Pekka Salonen. The only reason I know this guy is because we studied his version of Bartok's "Concerto for Orchestra" for Music Performance in VCE (for the record, it was a pretty good version).
ANYWAY. But he's a finnish conductor who has some pretty excellent hair flicking action and some relatively toned forearms, and these are essentially my criteria for crushing on someone (and I wish I was joking but NOT EVEN A LITTLE).
Also, he appears to be vaguely reminiscent of Patrick Swayze in the first picture.
And we all love ourselves some Swayze, right?

2 comments:

  1. work wouldn't let me comment on this post.
    so it went unloved for FOREVER

    but I also studied Concerto for Orchestra, and I'm a little bit in love with Bartok, and therefore Esa Pekka Salonen by extension.

    well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUPID WORK. Work ruins everything.
    Where do you work, by the way?
    Concerto for Orchestra is aweeeeeesome. And Bartok is pretty wonderful and crazy.
    DANKE SCHOEN!

    ReplyDelete