Wednesday 25 November 2009

Sorry, Eric, I forgot you for a while.



Eric Whitacre.
I'd forgotten about him until my wise friend inquired as to where he was on this blog? HE WAS NOT HERE. I had failed you up until now.
Anyway. Eric Whitacre. American composer who wanted to be a rockstar until one day he attended a choral performance and had a Music Epiphany (TM), deciding to become a composer.
AND WHAT A COMPOSER.
A favourite with high school-aged bands all over the place (and I assume others as well, whatever)if you've heard "Ghost Train" or "Sleep" or "October" or "Godzilla Eats Las Vegas" you will understand how completely awesome he is. Download the choral version of "Sleep" - you will not be disappointed.
He also happens to be a mega babe. WHAT A HOTTIE. Check out that chiseled jaw, that lush chin-length hair, that manly stubble... be still my beating heart.
Excuse me.
xx

4 comments:

  1. also, perhaps "Musical epiphany™" is more approp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, yes, perhaps, but I am quite hungover so it's SUPRISING I CAN TYPE AT ALL.
    Also: PRESTISSIMO, HOW DO YOU MAKE THE TEENY LETTERS?!?!?
    HOWWWWW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's like a cross between Viggo and Kurt.
    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete