Friday 27 November 2009

A generational comparison.


Johann Strauss I:



Johann Strauss II:



Johann Strauss III:



And unrelated (but he has the same last name so there's got to be SOME connection, right?...right??)
Richard Strauss


I think I like number 2 the best, aside from his wondrous moustache (which only gets better with age...) he's wearing TWO jackets and a bowtie. Now that's a man if ever I saw one.
Although, speaking of manliness, Number 1 has a bit of a pout thing going on....and number 3 has an almost Dali-esque look with his Mo, and that wicked stripy high necked shirt...Oh! I can't choose.
Richard kind of missed out on the awesome Strauss attractive gene I'm thinking, but that may have something to do with not actually being related. So I suppose he can't be blamed.

1 comment:

  1. MY WHAT A LOT OF EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS WONDROUS POST!!!

    ReplyDelete