Saturday 16 January 2010

Paul Le Flem

Epic moustache competition you say? WELL THEN, epic moustache competition you will get!!



Now to be completely honest, I've never actually heard a single composition by Paul Le Flem, I merely discovered him whilst being nerdy and google-ing composers for the express purpose of posting them on here. You see, I care for this blog so much that I would put aside my ever so glamorous and busy life, being an important musician and stuff, to post this. (Oh how I wish that were true. I don't have much of a life at the moment, pity me.) ANYWAY
Aside from being called Paul LE FLEM, which I think is a name funny enough in itself to warrant a post, he had an AMAZING AWESOME SWEET MO. I actually think he's fairly attractive too, I mean, his collar is too big for his tie, and he has silly glasses, but really, if all men were perfect us women would have nothing to do.
Also he lived to be 103, evidently the effect of having such wonderful facial hair. FACIAL HAIR FOR ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment