Friday 15 January 2010

Jules Massenet

I am dreadfully, completely and terribly apologetic for the poor image quality of today's hirsute hunk, but Google Images just wants me to die tonight.

I know very little about Massenet, but what I do know is that my appreciation of men with facial hair has increased very exponentially (SHUT UP I DID METHODS) this year. Whilst I'm still not a fan of ill-considered moustaches or bum fluff, I really dig what Jules has got going here. A bit of staring-into-the-middle-distance work, embracement of his slightly receding widow's peak, a nice bit of neck-wear that isn't quite a bow tie or cravat, and some really well crafted beardness.

Jules, baby!

(Points for stupid mid 00's ad reference? Accepted.)

3 comments:

  1. I GET THE AD REF YAY! I like his 'Méditation'; the intermezzo from his opera 'Thaïs'. WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it too!!! Do i get a prize?

    ReplyDelete